Saturday, May 21, 2016

Go Nuts! Go Bananas!

I have a huge sweet tooth. I love nuts, fruits, cakes and the combination of all three, but today, I am going to focus on fruits since summer is around the corner and I don't want you to miss all the goodies coming our way.

Not only do fruits taste great by itself, they detox, cleanse and nourish us in many ways. For many people who dislike vegetables, it's the only thing they would eat uncooked and unprocessed.

A lot of nutrients found in the fruit peels and skins, such as the resveratrol in red grape, are very beneficial to us. Most of them have the same nutrients in flesh as well. To me, with or without the skins, they rock either way. Best of all, they satisfy my sugar cravings without the fat.

Check out more facts about fact about pythonutrients.

Since we got gorgeous berries at bargain prices this week, I am going to give you some recipes based on that. Stay tuned.

No comments :

Post a Comment